1. What Are Cookies?
A cookie is a small text file placed on your device when you visit a website. Cookies serve a variety of functions, are widely used to improve website functionality, and provide information to website owners about how visitors use a website.
There are different types of Cookies that websites typically use. Generally, these Cookies include:
- Session Cookies. These exist only during your current browsing session and expire after a short period of time. Once you close the browser, all session cookies are deleted.
- Persistent Cookies. These remain on a user’s device for the period of time specified in the cookie.
- Web Beacons. These are sometimes called “tracking pixels” or “clear gifts” and are tiny graphics files that contain a unique identifier that enable us to recognize when someone has opened an e-mail.
- First-Party Cookies. These are cookies that are set directly by us.
- Third-Party Cookies. These are set and used by approved third parties.
2. Purpose of Cookies Used
There are various purposes that Cookies can serve on a website. We have categorized the types of Cookies used on this Website as the following:
- Strictly Necessary. These Cookies are essential in order to enable you to navigate our Website and use its features. Accepting these Cookies is necessary for the proper functioning of our Website or related services; if you choose to modify your browser settings to block these Cookies, we will not be able to guarantee the proper functioning of our Website during your visit.
- Analytics. These Cookies collect analytical information about how visitors use our Website (such as which pages visitors go to most often, which navigation links are used, whether a user received an error message from a webpage, the number of users who visit our site, etc.). These Cookies do not collect information that identifies a specific visitor, and are only used to improve how our Website works.
- Statistics and Functionality. These Cookies allow our Website to remember choices that you make (such as your user name, language, the region you are in, etc.). These Cookies are also used to provide you with an enhanced web experience.
- Social Media. These Cookies are used when you share information using a social media-sharing button or “like” button on our Services, or you link your account or engage with our content on or through a social networking site.
3. Cookies We Use
We use each of the following categories of Cookies, though not necessarily at the same time. You can find more about the Cookies in each category below.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Currently, our Website uses the following Strictly Necessary Cookies:
|Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the "Analytics" category .
|Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the "Necessary" category .
|Records the default button state of the corresponding category & the status of CCPA. It works only in coordination with the primary cookie.
Currently, Our Website uses the following Analytics Cookies:
|The _ga cookie, installed by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session and campaign data and also keeps track of site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognize unique visitors.
|A variation of the _gat cookie set by Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager to allow website owners to track visitor behaviour and measure site performance. The pattern element in the name contains the unique identity number of the account or website it relates to.
|Installed by Google Analytics, _gid cookie stores information on how visitors use a website, while also creating an analytics report of the website's performance. Some of the data that are collected include the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously.
4. How to Control Cookies
You can accept or reject our use of non-strictly necessary Cookies through the cookie banner that pops up when you first visit our website, or through our cookie management system, available through Cookie Settings .
You can also control Cookies through your browser. Most browsers are initially set up to accept Cookies. You can reset your browser to refuse all Cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you reject all Cookies, some portions of our Website may not work properly.
Additionally, as noted in the chart above, Google has also developed a Google Analytics opt-out browser extension to provide the ability to prevent any data from being collected for analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
5. Do Not Track
6. Contact Us
For U.S.-based Visitors:
Metrea Aerospace Management LLC
1054 31st ST NW
Washington, DC 20007
For EU-based Visitors:
Metrea Aerospace Management Limited
Third Floor, O’Gorman House
37 Ixworth Place
London SW3 3QH